Tax Administrative Coordinator
- Provide high- level and proactive administrative support for multiple shareholders and the tax practice.
- Develop proficiency and understanding of firm applications and software, including workflow/ scheduling, UltraTax (tax software), Adobe Acrobat, Safe Send (tax processing).
- Perform effective project management as it relates to the workflow, including but not limited to generation and delivery of tax client organizers, monitoring workflow tasks and ensure compliance with tax deadlines; assembling client deliverables (tax returns) timely and accurately; E-filing tax returns and extensions while monitoring filing due dates; Sureprep scanning/processing of client documents.
- Effectively work as a team and cross-train with other tax administrative coordinators and support personnel to ensure office and practice needs are met.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with partners, team members, and peers to understand internal & external client needs and exceed expectations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Tax Administrative Coordinator, public accounting tax experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Flexibility and ability to work well independently and in a group
- Strong computer skills, with intermediate proficiency in MS WORD, PPT, Excel and Outlook
Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization’s ongoing needs.