We are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple tax engagements and to deliver quality tax services. You will serve as business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagements and achieving qualitative outcomes. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
RMH has a set of core values that we take very seriously and are looking for someone to also have these same core values: Relationships (People and relationships matter most to us); Drive (Never ending desire to improve); Fun (Look forward to coming to work each day).
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within a specific timeframe.
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Coordinate tax staff and assess their performance.
- Communicate with client the details of their tax return.
- Manage and coordinate representation of clients in controversies before tax and regulatory agencies.
- Resolve client complaints or issues.
- Recommend additional products and services.
- Manage multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
Education and experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or related field required
- CPA certification required
- 6+ years prior experience in public accounting
- Knowledge of Ultra Tax a plus
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years+)
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Ability to research tax law issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- Problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Accuracy, flexibility, reliability, teamwork
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Standard firm benefits